ETHICOM is a consulting firm that operates in principle in the field of public procurement. Its employees have more than 15 years of experience in all areas related to public order and technical expertise, which they are delighted to put to the benefit of the company’s customers. Our offer is adapted to the different sectors of activity, from where our organisation is developed around important poles :
- Advice and assistance to public procurement departments and companies / Procedural management of public procurement.
- Preparation of tender notices and consultation files.
- legal and jurisprudential watch on public procurement.
- control and legal security of submission files.
- management of requests and complaints.
- Support for the paperless procedure, contractual engineering, management of public procurement archiving, etc.
- Analysis of risks specific to the award and management of public contracts, Planning, preparation and execution of audit missions, drafting of audit reports and monitoring of the implementation of recommendations.
In the context of Public Procurement:
- Treatment of disputes, Advice and support in the treatment of contractual disputes.
- Public Procurement.
- Follow-up of the Public Order.
- Management of disputes in Public Procurement and Audit of Public Procurement.
Research areas :
Public Order Placement:
Activity report on the progress of the bid opening sessions for an open call for tenders Interfaces management of the different disciplines related to Public Order Drafting of a CPS and Consultation Rules Management of public purchasing in Morocco during the COVID 19 pandemic contractual engineering in public procurement the notion of the lowest bidder and the best bidder
Public Order Monitoring:
Mastery of CCAG-T and CCAG-EMO Reading of the CCAG-F Project Motivational tools and constraints of SMEs in public purchasing Payment of public procurement: limits and constraints difference between works and supply contract difference between Service Market and Study the notion of force majeure in public procurement
Public Order Control:
Reading of the Reports of the Court of Auditors on public procurement Budgetary control of public expenditure mismanagement of public procurement between financial crime and budgetary and financial discipline Risk management in public procurement the roles and limits of responsibility of the Client’s Assistant and the Design Office in the management of PM conflict of interest and illicit enrichment in Public Procurement
Litigation management in public procurement
Role of the Kingdom Judicial Agency (AJR) in the management of public procurement disputes Reading of a Judgment of the Administrative Tribunal related to the Public Order National Commission for Public Order and Public Market Arbitration and Mediation in Public Procurement Interface of public procurement litigation under Moroccan law
Dematerialization of Public Order
Reverse electronic auction procedure electronic submission the site of the public procurement portal in Morocco towards optimal operation and dematerialization
Our services revolve mainly around the following axes:
Advice and support
Assistance to project owners
Public procurement audit
Choice and implementation of solutions
Training and supervision
Our main clients
Our clients are different, who operate in both the public and private sectors and who are :
Chambers of agriculture
Foundations of social works
Public and private universities
- More than 15 years of experience of our consultants in the award and monitoring of public contracts, training, audit of public contracts, development of procurement procedure manuals…
- Legal and financial independence
- A firm on a human scale
- A guarantee of total confidentiality
- Experts, men and women, on the ground
- Coverage of all missions on Moroccan territory
- A team of experts dedicated to each assignment in order to bring together all the skills necessary to meet the specific needs of customers
- A rigorous and comprehensive approach to risks and values which is always accompanied by quantified recommendations
- An objective and independent commitment by your side
- A permanent policy of training experts
Our team, made up of different profiles with experiences in different sectors, is at the origin of the richness of our firm.
Our human capital composed mainly of :
Experts in public procurement
Aware of the particular needs of each sector, we have designed an organization by specialized poles and adapted to different sectors of activity.
Advice and support
Based on our experience, we offer consulting assignments to support you in :
- Establish your purchasing strategy
- Establish your own market regulations
- Establish procedures for managing your purchases by market, by purchase orders or by common law contract
- Control the risks to which the public purchaser is exposed
Listening actively to our various consultants allows us to offer you tailor-made consulting assignments, providing you with the support and expertise to accomplish your projects :• Help you prepare your tender dossier ; • Help you establish specifications (CPS).